Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Volleyball State Championship(the referee)

  1. #11
    Inactive Member imported_GC1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 2002
    Posts
    1,738
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Volleyball State Championship(the referee)

    Well I'd say if she "called them out" in the paper she must feel she has a legitimate gripe because if you have ever noticed she usually doesn't do anything like that.
    "We cannot expect the Americans to jump from capitalism to Communism, but we can assist their elected leaders in giving Americans small doses of socialism until they suddenly awake to find they have Communism."
    - Soviet Leader Nikita Khrushchev, 1959

    Welcome to the USSA!

  2. #12
    Inactive Member vikescoach's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2004
    Posts
    841
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Volleyball State Championship(the referee)

    I am disappointed that GC lost. I did think that they would take it with more class. Considering that this year's team is the worst I have seen, and they made it to the state championship game means that they have a heck of a program. Good luck dominating that new district!
    "One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •